Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone in the AWAC class starting Feb 20th?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sweet...see you Monday. I'm on the ORD-ATW flight Sunday afternoon just for the record.

the recruiter from AWAC called me on the 30th and asked if I would like my interview on the 7th or 15th... I said 15th cause of my schedule.
Monday, I received a call from AWAC telling about the postponing...was furious to have said the 15th...:crying:
I guess everything happens for a reason.

yeah they said due to reduced attrition and the need to upgrade and transition the 146 guys they wont be running another class till the 8th of May....

yeah, 1155 sounds close, into ATW by 1244pm or so? see you then

bizzum said:
yeah they said due to reduced attrition and the need to upgrade and transition the 146 guys they wont be running another class till the 8th of May....

Yeah... I had an interview scheduled for next week on the 22nd, but they called and canceled... said attrition had really slowed down.

I know of a 141 guy who will be in your class. We have been hiring a lot of pilots the past few months. I guess we slowed down to see what happens with many of our senior Denver folk. No one knows yet if they retire or transfer to the East Coast once we leave UAL.

We are still having quite a bit of attrition. It's better to have a good number of crews instead of overstaffing...although I though we were still short pilots.

Anyways, Welcome to AWAC!

PS-Did you know we all get a raise in March!!!
-Night_Flight-

bizzum said:
Feb 7th. got the call yesterday the 14th......u???

Congratulations!! I interviewed on Feb. 9th. I haven't heard anything yet. I was hoping to sneak into the Feb 20th class if I get hired. I guess right now thats a big if. Has anyone that interviewed on the 8th or 9th heard anything yet? I guess if the next class isnt till may 8th, we will be put into a pool. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back