Anyone hear of a FDX class in Dec?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

P3tarbaby

Talked to a buddy who just finished recurrent and his sim instructor said a class started in Dec. Did anyone start in Dec or is this the guys from the Nov 18 class? He said it was a class of 24.

BTW, anyone have a good number for number of swimmers in the pool? They said 60 in Sept.

Usually they post something on the web site welcoming the new hires. There was nothing that I saw in Dec. There was a class of 24 in Nov. They should be completing their training soon!

SF3CA

December (November) Class

The Nov 18 class had 24 people in it. When we completed the Basic Indoc course, we were split into 4 groups of 6 for the simulator phase. That is the "December" group that is being referred to. Some of the guys started the training phase in Nov, others in Dec....depending on which group you were in. No other new hire pilots have come in behind us....yet.

We should be on the line by the end of Jan.

I checked with Rumor Central last week. Nothing new to report. Sounds like they are still anticipating a March class. I will swing by and ask KD for any new tidbits next week when I get back into that building for some classroom stuff.

Max

Last edited:
I spoke with KD last week and there is nothing new. Still looking like March for the next new hire class. Also, the FedEx pool remains 65 strong.

Still waiting,
backflip

Max and backflip,
Thanks for the info, that's what I figured.

Any word on whether potential/current military recalls will affect the training/hiring timeline?

snore, snore... huh? wha-? who? you hear sumpin'? ok, I'm awake now...

Naw, false alarm.

no new classes yet.

Wake me when KD calls, can't WAIT!!

Seriously, P3, I talked to KD this week. Word from John was still March. Be we all know that could still mean... Feb???? Quien sabe. Save me a good seat.

Last edited:
For guys in class, how did they pick your seniority #, was it SSN? Highest to lowest or lowest to highest???
thanks

Seniority in class

Seniority within the class is based on the last 4 nubers of your SSN. The higher the number the better (more senior).

Latest resources

Back