• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any "Latest & Greatest" About Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1600 a month until the end of OE or 4 months plus 57day while at the school house which is about two months but if you sit at home a week or a month waiting for OE you don't get the 57 (perdiem).

:rolleyes: Dude...that ship already sailed. Thousands of apps. But you never know I guess. I just put company name on CVs. Its all HR driven now. Do you think Capt Joe Schmo will actually see it?
Side note - If you have a training failure forget about it....:bawling:

Not true on the training failure. I busted my initial ATP type ride on the Saab and I'm here. They just asked me to describe what happened and what I learned from it during my HR interview in Miami. I know others here who have as well.

Not true on the training failure.
Well something happened from passing the test and turning in the NMPS form, which asked about training failures...

Hi,

Any Atlas 747 guy can tell me how to prepare for ground school and if you have any study material that I can use to get a headstart.
I start on the 11th of March.

Thanks

Hi,

Any Atlas 747 guy can tell me how to prepare for ground school and if you have any study material that I can use to get a headstart.
I start on the 11th of March.

Thanks

Don't sweat studying ahead of time. It is an intense couple months, but you will have plenty of time to study in MIA. Congrats and good luck!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you have access to the Atlas manual and you just cant stand not studying ahead of time, limitations only. But only if it is from the Atlas manual, DO NOT load yourself up with the wrong numbers and info. Relax.

Double what the last two said. The worst thing you can do is load your head up with the wrong info. The limitations have changed in the last version of the FCOM (Dash - 1 for you fellow G.I types) so if you do have some gouge sent by a friend be absolutely certain it's the latest version.

Well something happened from passing the test and turning in the NMPS form, which asked about training failures...

Was the failure within the past 5 years? I busted a recurrent my 2nd year at a regional, but that was 8 years ago. Spent 30 seconds explaining what happened in the interview, it wasn't an issue.

I know this question has been asked indirectly before but i want to get the most current information. If an Atlas pilot's domicile was SFO how many days a month could he expect to spend at home. I know I'm going to get beaned for asking the question, but I did it anyway. So there.

SFO is a layover on the 767 DHL side. I doubt you'd make it home during the week, (I have just enough time to eat breakfast, sleep and eat lunch before show time), but some of the lines have long 3-4 day weekends in SFO. If you could hold it.

Of course, we had a couple FOs bid over just for the SAN layover, and we lost it before they got done in the schoolhouse.

Latest resources

Back