• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any "Latest & Greatest" About Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tt, U would be wrong atlas HR wants to hire under 34 college educated peeps they can manipulate easily during the next round of money talks. but its a buyers market and im just bitter from interviewing ther 3 times and not getting hired. oh well rant over

Plenty of people will apply to Atlas and will never get an interview. You got 3 interviews. Did you do an interview prep course?

tt, U would be wrong atlas HR wants to hire under 34 college educated peeps they can manipulate easily during the next round of money talks. but its a buyers market and im just bitter from interviewing ther 3 times and not getting hired. oh well rant over

LOL. Look at what just happened at Southern last fall! PLENTY of non-college educated, well over 34 peeps were played like a fiddle, and took the management bait hook-line-and-sinker!

Any synopsis from people in the know, as to how much interviewing and hiring Atlas is doing right now? What type of folks are getting the call for interviews? I am over at K4 and I know lots of us have apps in at Atlas and I only know of one individual who received a phone interview and he didn't get a follow up. I have talked to Southern guys and the same there. I would think Atlas would look to hire experienced pilots but what do I know.

A friend of mine wanted to go to Atlas and K4 called instead. He went there for a year and a half. Atlas finally called, he interviewed and starts class at Atlas this month.

Make sure you do more than just fill out the application. You have to go above and beyond to beat out the thousands of other applicants. Network, go to job fairs and talk to HR face to face. Maybe consider reapplying if it has been a while since you last applied.

I can't even get an interview. Why would they interview someone three times?

A friend of mine wanted to go to Atlas and K4 called instead. He went there for a year and a half. Atlas finally called, he interviewed and starts class at Atlas this month.

Make sure you do more than just fill out the application. You have to go above and beyond to beat out the thousands of other applicants. Network, go to job fairs and talk to HR face to face. Maybe consider reapplying if it has been a while since you last applied.

Thanks for the advice. I hope your friend was senior to me :)

Can someone tell me what is the compensation during training:
Is it 1600 usd or
1600 usd plus about 57 usd a day perdiem which would equate to an additional 1000 to 1200 on top of the 1600 usd.

Thanks for chiming in

Latest resources

Back