• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any "Latest & Greatest" About Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know this question has been asked indirectly before but i want to get the most current information. If an Atlas pilot's domicile was SFO how many days a month could he expect to spend at home. I know I'm going to get beaned for asking the question, but I did it anyway. So there.

I know this question has been asked indirectly before but i want to get the most current information. If an Atlas pilot's domicile was SFO how many days a month could he expect to spend at home. I know I'm going to get beaned for asking the question, but I did it anyway. So there.

Oh boy justbwait til the Atlas forum NAZIs weigh in. Dude you are TOAST!

I am pretty sure they dont hire liberal hippies from SFO. You have to be able to talk about guns and cars about how much Obama f*&ked over the country to fly frieight.

I am pretty sure they dont hire liberal hippies from SFO. You have to be able to talk about guns and cars about how much Obama f*&ked over the country to fly frieight.
you forgot all the conspiracy theories and religious debate!

Any synopsis from people in the know, as to how much interviewing and hiring Atlas is doing right now? What type of folks are getting the call for interviews? I am over at K4 and I know lots of us have apps in at Atlas and I only know of one individual who received a phone interview and he didn't get a follow up. I have talked to Southern guys and the same there. I would think Atlas would look to hire experienced pilots but what do I know.

tt, U would be wrong atlas HR wants to hire under 34 college educated peeps they can manipulate easily during the next round of money talks. but its a buyers market and im just bitter from interviewing ther 3 times and not getting hired. oh well rant over

Any synopsis from people in the know, as to how much interviewing and hiring Atlas is doing right now? What type of folks are getting the call for interviews? I am over at K4 and I know lots of us have apps in at Atlas and I only know of one individual who received a phone interview and he didn't get a follow up. I have talked to Southern guys and the same there. I would think Atlas would look to hire experienced pilots but what do I know.

A good friend who works there said they are receiving 1000's of "experienced" pilot apps......

Latest resources

Back