• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any "Latest & Greatest" About Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just had a call from a friend and he brought up a topic that is not covered on any Atlas thread that I could find: UAV experience.

This pilot had done 13 hour UAV missions with 4 guys in a box (kind of like being stuck in the sim for 13 hours). He wondered if he could use that on the PAQ? I called MIA, and they told me to have the pilot put it down. They also said to put his UAV time on his resume...just make sure it was marked UAV. They also said they would look into updating the process to accommodate for more and more guys with UAV experience.

cliff
GRB

What's the pay while going through training? How much can one expect to make first and second year? How many hours of pay is a normal month?

Where can I get the name and number of the person in charge of pilot hiring? This way I can put their name on my cover letter.

:rolleyes: Dude...that ship already sailed. Thousands of apps. But you never know I guess. I just put company name on CVs. Its all HR driven now. Do you think Capt Joe Schmo will actually see it?
Side note - If you have a training failure forget about it....:bawling:

Would that include a pink slip on my ME rating 20 years ago for failing a maneuver? Retook the next day and passed.

From what I understand, NO.

I pinked my initial CFI, was asked on the phone screen, it didn't matter. Was asked again in the interview if I failed any check rides. Again, told them about my CFI. Their response, "we don't care about that".

I gather it's ANY training failure involved with an air carrier, 135, frac, military, what have you.

The question on the NMPS form asks if you ever had any training failures. The question is can that pink slip be tracked?

From what I understand, NO.

I pinked my initial CFI, was asked on the phone screen, it didn't matter. Was asked again in the interview if I failed any check rides. Again, told them about my CFI. Their response, "we don't care about that".

I gather it's ANY training failure involved with an air carrier, 135, frac, military, what have you.
Ok that is how my experience went as well. Still waiting though...

Latest resources

Back