Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

another SWA commercial during sports programs..... to see over and over and over

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can say it again and again oh pft one who didn't get hired one!
The pft program is just a minor thing in the whole scheme of the way they do business. The FAA is finally cracking down on them for their shabby maint. program.
It's about time the government looks at these cowboys!
BTW, how's the job at swa working out for ya?:laugh::laugh:

There is no doubt in my mind the wait will be well worth it. I am glad of two things, the system culled you out as chaff and that I will not have to fly with a pathetic loser like you. Enjoy you next pay cut!!

Guys, just stop feeding the troll.

Agreed - Scope is not even worth the effort. At least the General is pretty funny to trade barbs with. Scope is just a whacko - is he
Tanker Clown's life partner maybe?

This message is hidden because GuppyWN is a pft loser.

There is no doubt in my mind the wait will be well worth it. I am glad of two things, the system culled you out as chaff and that I will not have to fly with a pathetic loser like you. Enjoy you next pay cut!!

Hey maybe since a fool and his checkbook are so dearly departed, you can take some of that hard earned money and buy a job somewhere else, since you couldn't get hired at swa.
Maybe you can pour another couple $$thousand and pay the lav truck company, that way at least you won't have to go far to sniff the crap that comes from the swa pft guys on this board!!:laugh:
Enjoy your next pft job that you can't get hired at loser!

Last edited:
Wow- I've seen this thread before- looks just like every other thread that scope gets into....,

really stupid posts- and even dumber to respond to him

Wow- I've seen this thread before- looks just like every other thread that scope gets into....,

really stupid posts- and even dumber to respond to him

And yet you and your band of pft skirts keeps doing it.
So who's really stupid here?

simple!

Yesterday, 21:03
Remove user from ignore listScope out RJ's
This message is hidden because Scope out RJ's is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because GuppyWN is a pft loser.

Hey maybe since a fool and his checkbook are so dearly departed, you can take some of that hard earned money and buy a job somewhere else, since you couldn't get hired at swa.
Maybe you can pour another couple $$thousand and pay the lav truck company, that way at least you won't have to go far to sniff the crap that comes from the swa pft guys on this board!!:laugh:
Enjoy your next pft job that you can't get hired at loser!

You are the dumbest man alive!! Good luck drinking the lav water, can you even come up with slams that you don't get from others? Remember, I saw you drinking and driving the SST. You are a loser and I am finished because you are so far below me it's not fun to banter with complete idiots, such as yourself. Enjoy your pathetic, lowly life you LOSER!!:D

Latest resources

Back