Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

another SWA commercial during sports programs..... to see over and over and over

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

relief tube

not just during NFL games- they now staked out their spot during the tournament on CBS. Off the next 4 days and I bet while watching tv on and off for 40 hours I will see it shown 60 times.

i give it a 5 out of 10.

minus 3 pts b/c its extremely overplayed
minus 1 pt b/c the actors always look..like actors. brand new uni's and all
minus 2 pts b/c it isn't funny and doesn't even make the most sense.
plus 1 b/c it shows Airtrain

for such a smart and savvy company, you think they could come up w/ either better commercials or at least some variety.

for such a smart and savvy company, you think they could come up w/ either better commercials or at least some variety.

Yeah, like those commercials that United.....wait.....I mean that Delta.....no. Hey, come to think of it, I don't see any other airlines running commercials at all. Guess SWA is just stupid all the way around; they're running commercials when all the other airlines just sit on their butts and wait for people to book flights. Yeah, the other airlines must be run by geniuses.

Some of those commercials are funny, but I do miss those United "Rhapsody in Blue" (Gershwin) commercials. Something about them I guess... Go ahead, tear this post apart.

You guys watch commercials?

I haven't seen a commercial since "the Cindy Crawford gets out of Lamborghini one." I think that one was Pepsi.

I loved it......LMAO....

if your a tourney nut and like watching 2-3 of the games, it gets kinda old after the 7th time.

And if they use their own employees, then why are their vests brand new?

DX Jake,

You're right about the United commercials. The Rhapsody in Blue by orchestra stirred emotion and portrayed elegance - unlike that new paint scheme they have.

Gup

Latest resources

Back