• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Crew Walks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Much as I sometimes dream of leaving the company in a lurch on my last flight and stranding the plane in BFE, I just could never do that to the 90 people in back.

I think this has happened ONCE at Mesa. More likely this was a crew tracking screw up. Timed out crews, didn't send a full crew in the night before, or even an out station sick call . . . that sort of thing.

Hey is that your subtle way of telling everyone how cool you are because you fly a 90 seater??? Try flying them for more than Colgans FO rate and you might get some respect. Or not, I doubt you would even know what to do if people respected you.

I flew into CLT this evening and was told that PSA cnx 30 some flights last night due to crew. Any takers?

Hey 00Dog, is that avatar of yours an old Lake Mead Air C-207?..Looks like the old Lake Mead hangar in the background too. Good memories!

Ya PSA cnxld. 25 or so out of CLT sunday. and another 25 or so Monday. for about 50 flights a day past two days. Expect it to continue.....

Hey is that your subtle way of telling everyone how cool you are because you fly a 90 seater??? Try flying them for more than Colgans FO rate and you might get some respect. Or not, I doubt you would even know what to do if people respected you.

Uh, no, it's my way of saying I don't like screwing over 90 people. I'm sorry.

Would it make you better if I said 50? But then I flew the Dash 8 as well . . so I guess I should say 36. But wait, there was the B1900 . . .so I'd better say 19 then. Although I did a a fair amount of charter in a Cessna . . so maybe 3?

Believe me, I'd fly a P.O.S. C-152 if it meant a better Q.O.L. than what I have now. I couldn't give a s***t about how much meat I have in the back. But that doesn't mean I want to leave it rotting on a ramp somewhere either.

Thats like the pot calling the kettle black, "blue juice drinker."

Why the cancellations? They couldnt have just become like 50 crewmembers short overnight...
Must be interesting hearing the excuses the gate agents are giving to the pax when the wx is obviously not so much of the cause. Kinda like the whole shares transition blunder a few months back.

Latest resources

Back