Another Crew Walks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats like the pot calling the kettle black, "blue juice drinker."

I haven't stolen anyones flying, and I don't brag about how many seats I have behind me. And I'll put my current first year pay up against just about anyone's.

g-d flight info why does everything must always turn into a pissing match

just whip it out and measure already and get it over with you two

I haven't stolen anyones flying, and I don't brag about how many seats I have behind me. And I'll put my current first year pay up against just about anyone's.

Yes. I stole your flying. Hahahahahah! And I did it in a MASSIVE 86 seater! I am the airline god who makes all airline decisions, and my personal mission in life is to tick WateryGrave off!

Muuuwahhhaaaahaaaaa.

Seriously dude; you're projecting here. I never "bragged" about aircraft size, only emphasized how many people would be inconvenienced by bailing at an outstation. Obviously, if anyone has issues here about how many seats a plane has, it ain't me.

Why the cancellations? They couldnt have just become like 50 crewmembers short overnight...
Must be interesting hearing the excuses the gate agents are giving to the pax when the wx is obviously not so much of the cause. Kinda like the whole shares transition blunder a few months back.

The blend mixed with management not hiring and upgrading appropriately.
RF

The blend mixed with management not hiring and upgrading appropriately.
RF

Problem is that Management thinks the shortage is due to retirements at mainline...This is what the new CEO of express told us in CLT a month ago.
WTF?
How can they fix the problem if they don't even know the cause?
There heads are so far in the clouds that they can't see straight.
This month i have 10 days off, booked to 95 hrs. In all the crappiest hotels that North Carolina has to offer. Spend 200 days a year away from your family for $22k/year and Management is too stupid to figure out why they have a shortage of F/O's? WAKE the F UP!

You're doing it.

Yes, There are many many people smarter than me in this world. Most thought of becoming a pilot and do not because they have a better vision into the future than I.
So....Management is finding it difficult finding people to exploit. That's just too bad.

Back off Jackoff! Pay no attention to this dick, he is just looking for a fight!

Latest resources

Back