Another boring saturday....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BcPilot99

Yea, so I just got 29:18 on a 4 day trip b/c the ramp in IAH sucks, and now I get to sit reserve even though I am 42 minutes away from 30 in 7 and sched. said I will still have to sit 4am reserve tomorrow....WTF OVER!!!

I am at home.....that is what makes it worse!!! fridge full of beer and go on reserve in like 8 freaking hours

I am at home.....that is what makes it worse!!! fridge full of beer and go on reserve in like 8 freaking hours

Golly! How quickly they get sour. I remember this newbie when he was rather excited about an interview and now he's already bitter? WTF?

Dude, release yourself. What could they possibly use you for?

Golly! How quickly they get sour. I remember this newbie when he was rather excited about an interview and now he's already bitter? WTF?

Dude, release yourself. What could they possibly use you for?

HAHA No, I am not bitter by no means, its just my first weekend home in like 7 weeks and the night before the race all of my buddies are at the track getting wasted and I am sitting at home watching tommy boy....

HAHA No, I am not bitter by no means, its just my first weekend home in like 7 weeks and the night before the race all of my buddies are at the track getting wasted and I am sitting at home watching tommy boy....

trust those who've sat reserve before. Scheduling is made of kids how do not think for themselves. You are released!

trust those who've sat reserve before. Scheduling is made of kids how do not think for themselves. You are released!

haha cool!!! they did work with me ....I live in IND and am based in STL and they told me I could sit reserve in IND for like the next 5 days until I start a trip next week....so I cant be too aggravated

wow a fridge, you can put a six pack of bbb soda in here, candy bars!

BTW, I would kill for 29:18 on a 4 day so I can go home and drink beer because legally, they cannot use me.

Talk to your chief pilot dude, this is BS. go drink and relax. Tommy boy is funny but movie gets funnier when you drink and watch it.

Richard, do I have a mark on my face, it really hurts? Not so much here or here but right here. Nope, ship shape!

Latest resources

Back