• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another boring saturday....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's what the chick says to the kids on the shore at the end of Tommy Boy when they're on the lake.

Whats a ladyboy? I did a serch on movie quote websites and I could not find it.

You really are dense aren't you? I put the link in the same post that you quoted, and yet, you still couldn't find it. I find it hard to believe that they actually let you work on airplanes with the level of intelligence that you've just shown. God help the SKW pilots and their passengers when you sign off an A/C. :confused:

You really are dense aren't you? I put the link in the same post that you quoted, and yet, you still couldn't find it. I find it hard to believe that they actually let you work on airplanes with the level of intelligence that you've just shown. God help the SKW pilots and their passengers when you sign off an A/C. :confused:

Dense? Do you really think I took the time to do a search? How many times do I have to tell you I don't work for Skywest? Thanks for playing tho.

How is your contract coming ALPA boy?

Last edited:
Dense? Do you really think I took the time to do a search? How many times do I have to tell you I don't work for Skywest? Thanks for playing tho.

How is your contract coming ALPA boy?

Sorry, but we've already established who and where you work. You are a SkyWest mechanic based in Salt lake City.

Is your life so boring that as a mechanic, you need to lurk around a message board for pilots? Or maybe you've always wanted to fly, but for saome reason you never made it, and this is how you stay connected in your fantasy world?

Sorry, but we've already established who and where you work. You are a SkyWest mechanic based in Salt lake City.

Is your life so boring that as a mechanic, you need to lurk around a message board for pilots? Or maybe you've always wanted to fly, but for saome reason you never made it, and this is how you stay connected in your fantasy world?

Once again stify good job on the spelling.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back