Ameriflight questions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All right guys here's the explanation,

I have read a lot of posts from pilots who need a cheap crashpad or room in LA area or Oakland California. If you're a Lance/Chieftan pilot for AMF, $1700/month doesn't go very far when it comes to being able to live. The same applies to a regional airline pilot on first year pay! This is why a lot of pilots consider a commuting.

California used to be a great and affordable state to live and raise a family, now unless you are filthy rich or destitute it is hard to "get ahead". California is an expensive place to live and its not getting any better.

When you consider that an airline pays you the same regardless of your domicile, it makes sense to me that one should move to an area where your pay goes further. I decided that was the best option for my family and I, and left California after living there for 14 years.

Good luck to all those pilots looking for a crashpad or room in the LA /bay area it may take a while.

Jose A Jimenez,

Way to go dude! in regard to the plethora of rank liberal scum in the aforementioned state, my signature says it all!

Latest resources

Back