• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American... Get that rig!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The dork has single handedly taken this site from one with a lot of traffic and info to a few randoms logging in out of curiosity to see this lone jackass holding court.

Isn't that the truth. One doosh takes down a whole website. The owners should have seen it coming.

What are we down to here? 5 total post per day in the Major's section, maybe less?

Isn't that the truth. One doosh takes down a whole website. The owners should have seen it coming.

What are we down to here? 5 total post per day in the Major's section, maybe less?

Red,

Maybe everyone is just waiting for you to actually post something of substance. Your pea brain just can't do it. But, everyone left is rooting for you, sorta.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Like I've said, placing the arrogant pr!ck GL on the ignore list has been the only blessing to this site. What a loser.

Because of me Gen? Please. You know better. You have over 20k post and more than a few people can't stand you. I've never seen that kind of hatred turned my way. So I'd say the facts and pure numbers say it's you. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

Why does anyone reply to General Lee. Putting him on the ignore list is the only feature this forum has left. He's ruined this board and will continue to do so as long as you let him. He's an arrogant pr!ck. Every airline has a bad apple and unfortunately for his airline, he's one of them.

Do tell ? What airline does he work for ?

Please do not make the people that went to OSU look bad. :)

Because of me Gen? Please. You know better. You have over 20k post and more than a few people can't stand you. I've never seen that kind of hatred turned my way. So I'd say the facts and pure numbers say it's you. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

No, I'm just saying that you bring very little to this forum. My large number of posts deal with a multitude of subjects over the full aviation spectrum. You, on the other hand, usually just slam, and that says a lot about your overall knowledge. Sad but true Red.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I think he's at SkyWest but not sure. But a bad apple none the less. Every airline has a few.

I'm pretty sure this person dumps lavs, but by only using a straw. Just disgusting.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back