• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American... Get that rig!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't believe you guys still argue with him and haven't put him on the ignore list. It's the best thing I've ever done on this site and try it for a few weeks and you'll actually find this site tolerable. Just ignore the very individual who's trashed this site, the arrogant prick General Lee, and I promise you'll thank me later.

Why is this lav dumper on here? There needs to be a lav dump section where toolbags like this hoser can discuss issues important to him, like different face guards, how much blue juice he accidently consumes each day, and whether or not he "fishes for trinkets" in the actual toilets. It's sad, he seems so lost.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey Genny, since you are so wise and know everything..answer this..

How did I get paid $16163 in January and actually flew 86 hours?

No vacation. No premium. No training.

That equates to $188/hr for my time spent. APC says even you guys don't make that. I'll give you a little hint....its called a strong rig. You plainly don't understand our structure (again). Similar to that easy three day I told you about. You went on and on about how I made less than DL. You had it 180 degrees wrong...just like now.

Goofy trip pay? I'd say it works pretty well for me. Cheers fool.

Red,

Most DL Capts and many FOs made twice that in profit sharing alone. Then throw in DC fund contributions, and you lose big time,

What you lack Red is variety in plane types and trips (with good rigs too, many better than 6.5 a day), higher pay rates, and 5000 upcoming retirements which equals upward movement. You can't deny any of that, even though you try.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I can't believe you guys still argue with him and haven't put him on the ignore list. It's the best thing I've ever done on this site and try it for a few weeks and you'll actually find this site tolerable. Just ignore the very individual who's trashed this site, the arrogant prick General Lee, and I promise you'll thank me later.

Your absolutely right Ostate. Words of wisdom for sure.

Latest resources

Back