American Eagle?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

epic!

What is going on with this airline? I used to check these boards religiously but have been out of the loop for a new months now. I may be moving to LA and figured they might be a good outfit to get on board with. Any thoughts?

Half the ATRs in SJU are moving to DFW. Saabs leaving LAX, those routes done with. E135s/E140s going away, last I heard.

They cancelled their last 2 new hire classes. They just cancelled a bunch of captain upgrades...47 ORD, 3 BOS, can't remember the rest of the numbers.

Saabs are being parked. ATRs are being relocated. About 35 RJS being parked.

No one will be getting a job with Eagle for a while.

I Feel Bad For Those Guys. They Had To Wait Such A Long Time To Upgrade And Now It Is All Going To Happen Again. Out Of Curiosity, If Aa Furloughs, Can They Flow-back To Eagle?

No, they did not renew the flowthru/flowback agreement. There are some AA guys left at Eagle from their last furlough....AA cancelled it's most recent callbacks. But now any furloughee from AA goes to the unemployment line....which I've heard from a few AA pilots they would prefer to do. Not sure why.

Rumor is Eagle gone by the end of the year, one way or another. It's no secret that Arpey wants to get rid of it. So does the APA.

Rumor is Eagle gone by the end of the year, one way or another. It's no secret that Arpey wants to get rid of it. So does the APA.
And you know how reliable rumors are. Although if you say it then it must be true.

I Feel Bad For Those Guys. They Had To Wait Such A Long Time To Upgrade And Now It Is All Going To Happen Again. Out Of Curiosity, If Aa Furloughs, Can They Flow-back To Eagle?

Out of curiosity, why did you capitalize the first letter of every word?

If you capitalize every word/letter, it automatically reverts to lowercase with each word retaining the cap.

allow me to add to this thread and say that you have the funniest avatar I have seen on the intrenets in a looong time.

bravo!

Latest resources

Back