• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle ..HIRING....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm 44 with no 121 experience. Do I have a chance at Eagle or should I not waste my time?

If you meet their minimums, apply by all means. Not everyone that got hired recently had 121 experience.

Your chance of getting hired is zero if you don't apply.

Hey, where are you ding dongs in that 16 year contract? Remember that one where you sold the whole farm for flow through only to have that one thing screw you a few months later after 9/11 with the AA flow backs?

Seriously, ya'll tards (and I was vocal then too calling you tards) signed a SIXTEEN YEAR crap contract. Question is how much time is left on that turd burger? Even when you signed that crap I said it was dumb and it would be way faster to the majors to just build time and apply. But you all wanted to lock in seniority with the first paying job you ever got and stay the course with that specific brand carrier damned all. How's that working out?

Maybe you should have taken the MONEY back then and strived on your own merit to make it to the majors, ...like every single pilot had before, instead of getting greedy and holding out for a "flow through" where no effort is required. That effort is what separated pilots. With out it you all got lazy and jumped at a stupid contract that sunk your airline.

I know I'm talking mostly to the wrong people. But some of you were there for that contract and you should be ashamed! Bad bad bad pilots! You screwed thousands.

PS anyone thinking of going to eagle should go give free BJs at the local bus stop to raise their self esteem first. If that goes okay then by all means apply to Eagle.

Last edited:
Hey, where are you ding dongs in that 16 year contract? Remember that one where you sold the whole farm for flow through only to have that one thing screw you a few months later after 9/11 with the AA flow backs?

Seriously, ya'll tards (and I was vocal then too calling you tards) signed a SIXTEEN YEAR crap contract. Question is how much time is left on that turd burger? Even when you signed that crap I said it was dumb and it would be way faster to the majors to just build time and apply. But you all wanted to lock in seniority with the first paying job you ever got and stay the course with that specific brand carrier damned all. How's that working out?

Maybe you should have taken the MONEY back then and strived on your own merit to make it to the majors, ...like every single pilot had before, instead of getting greedy and holding out for a "flow through" where no effort is required. That effort is what separated pilots. With out it you all got lazy and jumped at a stupid contract that sunk your airline.

I know I'm talking mostly to the wrong people. But some of you were there for that contract and you should be ashamed! Bad bad bad pilots! You screwed thousands.

PS anyone thinking of going to eagle should go give free BJs at the local bus stop to raise their self esteem first. If that goes okay then by all means apply to Eagle.

Sounds like talk from someone who was canned.

hey, where are you ding dongs in that 16 year contract? Remember that one where you sold the whole farm for flow through only to have that one thing screw you a few months later after 9/11 with the aa flow backs?

Seriously, ya'll tards (and i was vocal then too calling you tards) signed a sixteen year crap contract. Question is how much time is left on that turd burger? Even when you signed that crap i said it was dumb and it would be way faster to the majors to just build time and apply. But you all wanted to lock in seniority with the first paying job you ever got and stay the course with that specific brand carrier damned all. How's that working out?

Maybe you should have taken the money back then and strived on your own merit to make it to the majors, ...like every single pilot had before, instead of getting greedy and holding out for a "flow through" where no effort is required. That effort is what separated pilots. With out it you all got lazy and jumped at a stupid contract that sunk your airline.

I know i'm talking mostly to the wrong people. But some of you were there for that contract and you should be ashamed! Bad bad bad pilots! You screwed thousands.

Ps anyone thinking of going to eagle should go give free bjs at the local bus stop to raise their self esteem first. If that goes okay then by all means apply to eagle.
You sir...are an idiot.......ur argument HAD relevance years ago but not
anymore. Besides our TERRIFIC contract gave 500 AA pilots jobs instead of a furlough.....

Last edited:
Okay, that's fair.

I agree, eagles contract was good for AA. Sorry I didn't address that earlier.

Latest resources

Back