• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American Eagle ..HIRING....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe there's a way to contact the company to find out exactly what the requirements are in relation to hourly flight time requirements.

This is NOT a dirtbag operation....unless you at Executive, then I would agree. We run a safe operation , no fatigue hassles , very professional and experienced crews and are afforded same travel as AA. In terms of pay , you know what to expect at Eagle but that doesnt compare to CAL first year pay...$33,000. There are other places alot worse than Eagle........

.....Mesa
.....In a war zone
.....unemlpoyed

For me , I'm based in my hometown , no commuting and making good cash. Newhires , do your homework so you know what your getting into.

Last edited:
This is NOT a dirtbag operation....unless you at Executive, then I would agree. We run a safe operation , no fatigue hassles , very professional and experienced crews and are afforded same travel as AA. In terms of pay , you know what to expect at Eagle but that doesnt compare to CAL first year pay...$33,000. There are other places alot worse than Eagle........

.....Mesa
.....In a war zone
.....unemlpoyed

For me , I'm based in my hometown , no commuting and making good cash. Newhires , do your homework so you know what your getting into.
What is your idea of " Good Cash"?
Not flame , just don't know what the take home is.

Cool, I'll stick to the corp world.

All smiles and good luck to those of you who apply!

Well , I'm a ERJ captain doing well over 100g.......FO's can make more than they think with OT. We have FO's doing 40-50g with OT. Newhires are going to have to put in the time but its not easy with being on reserve and commuting if you choose to do it. We are waiting on word to see if our 250 flowthrus will be forced to AA. If that's the case, we'll have alot of movement in addition to the 22 NEW CRJ's coming .....

Latest resources

Back