• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA Membership

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA had wonderful guns but forgot the bullets.

No, more like ALPA handed you a fully loaded gun and a bunch of spare magazines, but you dropped it like a little girl and ran screaming.

No, more like ALPA handed you a fully loaded gun and a bunch of spare magazines, but you dropped it like a little girl and ran screaming.

Maybe so, but the sad question for you is who is the airline pilot posting on an airline message board and who isn't?

Last edited:
I'd say that gives me more credibility, not less, but opinions vary.

Well, seeing as how SWAPA likes to brag about how they got AirTran a great new contract, I wish they would now use some of that phenomenal cosmic negotiating power to get their own pilots, including me, an acceptable new contract. But alas, a contract for SWA pilots seems to be beyond SWAPA's power. :rolleyes:

You just need Steve Chase back. Evidently he was the key to SWAPA greatness. ;)

Well, seeing as how SWAPA likes to brag about how they got AirTran a great new contract, I wish they would now use some of that phenomenal cosmic negotiating power to get their own pilots, including me, an acceptable new contract. But alas, a contract for SWA pilots seems to be beyond SWAPA's power. :rolleyes:

It's better than agreeing to a turd for 5+ years.

Unfortunately, based on SWAPA's recent track record of side letters, I fear the turd is enroute.

Latest resources

Back