Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Air's mechanical failures on 3 planes delay 662 Hawaii-bound passengers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G4 has the numbers to prove this theory so far. Pax complain about bad service. Have never been willing to pay for it, in any sizeable amount. Infrequent customers have very short memories. The majority of casual flyers commoditize aviation, a kin to purchasing gasoline. Coming up on the first page of the Internet search, using price as the ultimate driver has worked so far.

Will see.

i always laugh when a friend wil say, "hey gas is five cents cheaper at xyz station 25 miles across town...."

And an article in the Las Vegas Sun shows a photo gallery of Allegiants new Airbus, already with 3 MEL stickers .......hahaha

[/QUOTE]And an article in the Las Vegas Sun shows a photo gallery of Allegiants new Airbus, already with 3 MEL stickers .......hahaha[/QUOTE]
Holy crap! That's a lot of seats!! I guess anyone over 4'10" tall will be having a not-so-pleasant ride (and the people in front of them will be treated to a free 'shiatsu' massage). I have no doubt that they'll be filling EVERY seat, too; demand from cheap pax will never wane.

Hmmm, I just got a email from them with a big Hawaii sale, lol. $149.00 bucks to fly a rickity 757 for six hrs overwater. I think I will take HAL.

What I don't understand is Hawaii isn't cheap at all! Unless I missed something and its a budget type vaction now. And if you've got the money to vaction there well then you'd have the money to fly on a much larger carrier and airline cost shouldn't be much of a factor. While there 757 are some of the newer ones, my buddy that flies for them says the seats don't recline. OUCH

Latest resources

Back