Alaska News?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quick question: Do ALK's 737 have 2 jumpseats? Thanks

To add to what QCappy said, be careful counting on the second jump being available. A lot of Captains won't take offline guys or anyone on longer flights in it, since they can't really move their seat back. I can't say as I blame them, even being a commuter myself, it is really uncomfortable for all parties involved.

Also, there are rumors Alaska might be removing the second jumpseat all together.

Hope this helps.

Also, there are rumors Alaska might be removing the second jumpseat all together.

Management will not remove the second jumpseat.

Yeah, they are in shock after SWA announced they are going to fly to HI. The wagons are circled at Angle Lake and they are trying to decide where to run too. I think the Eskimo is in big trouble!

No big announcement comming! That was said today in SIC seminar. They are gonna outsource 5RJ's to a third party.
If you sheeple in the cool-aid class didnt just get up and walk out over that announcement then welcome to the rest of your life at stagnation air.....

No, and I am not one of those negative guys. AS has put all of its eggs in one basket. 20% of our flying heads to HI. Angle Lake loved it because there was no real LCC with ETOPS in the Pacific. Now with SWA getting ETOPS cert. somtime in the the next two years AS little game is over. In case you haven't noticed we don't like to compete. I really think we are in a whole lot of trouble. I am confident Angle Lake is pretty supprised by SWA.

If you sheeple in the cool-aid class didnt just get up and walk out over that announcement then welcome to the rest of your life at stagnation air.....

We all knew it was coming with our kick ass SCOPE and all. Just finally got them to admit it.

Latest resources

Back