• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska FO faints midflight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love how narccicistic everyone on the board has become. Does anyone give an F about the FO? No because its much more fun to bust on the captain or make some stupid retarded joke instead. Pathetic...

I love how narccicistic everyone on the board has become. Does anyone give an F about the FO? No because its much more fun to bust on the captain or make some stupid retarded joke instead. Pathetic...

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Damn man, lighten the eff up!

easy hoss.... it's all in jest.

I hope this poor sap took alpa up on that loss of license/medical insurance! Cause he/she will prob be outta work for a couple of months until they can figure out what happened.

And yes, we give a F about the F/O!!

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits. (not another Norris ism! ;) )

We should make his age the mandatory retirement age in the name of safety.

Maybe he/she couldn't hold the mexico or Hawaii fly and had to shot the RNP to runway 26 PAJN at night in the ice! I"m not sure AS has enough destinations in AK to still be called Alaska Airlines.....time for a name change.

FO is ok back at work .. Was the flu they say..

Latest resources

Back