• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska FO faints midflight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
KTN, WRG, PSG, SIT, JNU, GST, YAK, CDV, ANC, ADQ, ADK, FAI, BET, AKN, DLG, OME, OTZ, SCC, BRW and DGG.
Is that enough AK destinations to warrent being called "Alaska Airlines" for you????

What should the name change to? I vote for "Latte Air, Seattle's Best Airline"...

KTN, WRG, PSG, SIT, JNU, GST, YAK, CDV, ANC, ADQ, ADK, FAI, BET, AKN, DLG, OME, OTZ, SCC, BRW and DGG.
Is that enough AK destinations to warrent being called "Alaska Airlines" for you????

What should the name change to? I vote for "Latte Air, Seattle's Best Airline"...

DALaska. Paint GL's face on the tail. Logo: "the eskimo from the south".

Last edited:

Soon it will be just the Alaska or "rebranded" name that goes to those places, outsourced to the lowest bidder. I'm getting a bad taste in my mouth. Got scope?

I call it Seattle airlines, wish i had other options. sounds like scope is going to be interesting will the old horizon start to take some of those EAS routes?

I call it Seattle airlines, wish i had other options. sounds like scope is going to be interesting will the old horizon start to take some of those EAS routes?

As much as I want scope .. And am willing to fight for it (no votes ) .. I'm a 199 'er. I don't think the pilot group will hold out for it .... So we better get an amazing raise and more 401k ...

Latest resources

Back