• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilots will own the SW upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You little girls make me laugh. Some of you wouldn't know a real job or a real day of work if it bit you in the a$$

Since you asked, I've been contributing to SSI and MED since I was 14. My first job was digging out outhouse holes after the flood. It was nice work and the bonus was that you got to see a lot of little hotties in (at the time) skimpy bikinis.

Unions? Four. The first was a local when I was in construction. I could have given two $hit$ about shiny jets. What we did care about was working hard and being compensated properly. First time I ever saw double time. Haven't seen it since. 7-12s on a shutdown week. Usually always over a holiday. No schedule, no 117, no duty days. We slept on the floor of the trailer between shifts and sometimes you just pulled a double to make it easier. But I digress. Let me know if you want me to bore you with the rest of my resume'. It's safe to tell you, Empty Nipple isn't on it

IBT after that.
ALPA
Then swapa.

Don't like the analogy? Take it up with gramps (RIP) who was a foot soldier at the Battle of the Bulge. He was a real SS lover. Great guy. Never wanted to talk about "the war" Instead wanted to relate to you about your life.

ALPA was the first time I bore witness to guys that didn't want to actually fly for a living on a chronic basis. Didn't want to do any heavy lifting. However, nothing as bad as swapa. You AAI guys will see. They are the pilot funded arm of mgt tasked with selling whatever plan mgt has. I'm certain Cubs 05 knows exactly what I'm talking about. I'm certain he is well aware of a certain FO (now cappy) that just can't seem to stay off the membership teat.

They love being the "kapos". Keeps them from doing any heavy lifting out here with the rest of us line rats and the bonus is that they don't have to suffer under the same idiotic SLs they overwhelmingly approve and ship off to the membership for a rubber stamp. We have some good dudes over there. But they are few far between and any time they try to reform the place, the kapos go ape$hit.

Glad it riled some of you nanny's up.

I love it. Go over the cesspool that is APC and you've got DPA supporters claiming that independent unions like SWAPA are a panacea, and then you look here and you've got SWA pilots comparing SWAPA to servants of the SS.

Here's the reality: every union is just its members doing the work of the pilots to the best of their ability. I'm no defender of SWAPA, but it certainly isn't the evil that you make it out to be. No union is.

Good Lord

PCL. Is on a roll

You need to stop posting stuff I agree with. :)

Also I do think your nuts if you do not come over .

Sorry, man, but I can't afford the pay cut. :)

C'mon over and get on a union committee. Best part time job you ever had. If you have access to swapa financials take a gander at some of the comp time and trip pull being pocketed. Is 300K a year a pay cut? That doesn't even include what they can bank from the company.

Rumor has it that one of the top two dudes is never in the office. Yet, he's at the top of the leader board. He writes purdy though.

I know from experience that "rumor has it" doesn't mean much.

I don't agree with SWAPA's compensation policy, but apparently the membership doesn't care too much, otherwise they would have done something about it.

You little girls make me laugh. Some of you wouldn't know a real job or a real day of work if it bit you in the a$$

Since you asked, I've been contributing to SSI and MED since I was 14. My first job was digging out outhouse holes after the flood. It was nice work and the bonus was that you got to see a lot of little hotties in (at the time) skimpy bikinis.

Damn, that's pretty pathetic. Seriously, having to dig outhouse holes when you were 14? :eek: I feel kind of sorry for you now.

Damn, that's pretty pathetic. Seriously, having to dig outhouse holes when you were 14? :eek: I feel kind of sorry for you now.

Never feel sorry for someone who works for their money

Nothing pathetic about it.

Unless you think that the dirty jobs get done magically

No, it's pretty pathetic for a 14 year old to have to dig outhouses.

But maybe he chose to do it voluntarily. <shrugs> Just glad I didn't have to spend my summers that way.

What I found to be particularly intriguing was how one little honey was looking down her nose at me (literally) until her father reminded her that if it weren't for me she'd be squatting in the poison ivy next time nature called. Brought me a cold beer and a " thank you" after that life lesson.

What I found to be particularly intriguing was how one little honey was looking down her nose at me (literally) until her father reminded her that if it weren't for me she'd be squatting in the poison ivy next time nature called. Brought me a cold beer and a " thank you" after that life lesson.

A beer at age 14?

Latest resources

Back