• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran MEC voted no

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey PCL how many honorary degrees do you have?

Well Delta requires ONE, so PCL might have to suck it up and hope he doesn't piss off too many at SWA.

Yep,
But donverita- I've seen more angry people get lied to than happy people-
People don't want to tell the guy who's pissed off that they're happy a lot more than the guy who's pissed cares not to tell people he's pissed- part of being pissed is losing your ability to give a sh/t.

But if you're happy around a bunch of friends who are pissed- you'll probably keep that to yourself

I've seen it time and again in my 20 years and 6 airlines- especially in union drives and contract debates

I chose SWA bc I want to be happy in a career with few that are-
It gives me the best corporate structure in the airlines to pursue and achieve that-
I will retire believing that AT pilots got a great deal, but nobody cares about my opinion or anybody else's about that- now it's back to the business of being the hardest working; happiest, wealthiest pilots in the business-
That's enough to focus on

but...we will never forget.

Oh yeah you will...after a couple 5ths and 20ths...

It's not about the money you tool. Money comes and goes, always has, SW is not immune. Seniority is written in stone. Anyway, a lot of us will make substantially less over there.

I'll never forget this screw job, and I'll be in left seat soon after 1/15, controlling the operation of the APU, the write ups and the throttles.

Good times, good times.

It's not about the money you tool. Money comes and goes, always has, SW is not immune. Seniority is written in stone. Anyway, a lot of us will make substantially less over there.

I'll never forget this screw job, and I'll be in left seat soon after 1/15, controlling the operation of the APU, the write ups and the throttles.

Good times, good times.

Good luck...your career expectations will get a lot worse if you pull that

I guess it was never was about the money.... BULL#HIT. You Fing cry babies. Your lucky - silver linings bitches.

Good times, good times.

You might want to seek help. I think you need it.

Good times, good times.

Sounds like a one way ticket to a short career to me. But hey, good luck with that.

Good times, good times.
This will last one leg with an RSW FO, hope you like your carpet dance.

Latest resources

Back