• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran MEC voted no

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've always got that- lots of AT pilots chose it bc of quick seniority and ATL- good motivations- but the reality check comes from taking responsibility for the risk that comes along with getting on with a smaller growing carrier- you could go under- or you could get bought-

That's just being an airline employee man-
No guarantees-

And yeah- try the legacy games- you'll be finding new FO's every leg- and the ones who will fly with you do it to not screw the passengers but will be writing your a$$ up-
That's not our deal here- period-

Didn't I shut down this thread a while ago? Another reality is that pilots will b/tch- and when you do here- please know that most every one else- including exAT will be rolling their eyes at you -
What's done is done- this whole deal got dumb a LONG time ago- for no other reason than nothing is changing

How is did they get raped? If you look at all the other work groups that went to arbitration it look like the Airtran pilots came out about the same if not ahead? What did you expect DOH or Relative? It wasn't a merger of equals and that was pointed out over and over through arbitration.

From a birds eye view, there's plenty of people on both sides (RSW and FAT) who feel they got the shaft.

I'd note one of the biggest problems is that the company hasn't made any growth plans to improve the lot of the whole group. Hence, no one feels like they've gotten ahead--or will get ahead--for a long time.

Not everyone is a money grabbing, materialistic a-Hole like yourself Mr. SWA gearjerker. Speaking of which, and only since you brought it up, since your cult that flys airplanes bought us, our pay has gone down month after month.

By SW having to throw around threats and ultimatums to get what they want is all the proof any thinking person would need to know to come to the conclusion that the SIA was a screw job.

Keep talking your skit tho, I'll be your capt soon 'nuff boy.

Your making less money because youe haven't been FURLOUGHED, like you should have been, Side Letter 8. If its NOT about the money (BS!) why are you worried about making LESS money? Everybody is making less money now, becuase they cut the schedule, they do this every Jan-Feb.

You you choose to stay at an Airline that is srinking becuase your EGO sez you need to be a Captain, then you have no room to bitch. If your QOL sucks, I guess you don't live near or want to live near our 8 bases, ATL coming soon.... (where I will be #1 Captain).

Gary Kelly wasn't going to combine you guys unless you played along. He didn't want your POS DC-9 at all. All he had to do was mention this to SWAPA (thats why our guys are mad).

You will not be my Captain. I already upgraded. However, you will have a chance to bid on stuff, that I don't want.

Can't wait to do my one leg with you, Clyde. It will be fun to grab my stuff, walk out and leave you waiting on a new FO or to get pulled yourself for the long journey to Dallas and the carpet dance. And since you are already calling yourself by one of Cartman's little friends, might I suggest you change your name to Polly Prissy Pants?

Easy for you to say.

Personally, I have enough resentment to last the rest of my career.

I'll bet that resentment predates 9/27.

Get out of the FI pigsty and ask some other pilots around the industry and see how many would love to be in a position to be a mid level SW Capt in 2015. Not to mention those that would love to be a new hire FO.

Your cheese got moved. Fortunately for you, it got moved in a better direction than most in this industry in the last 4 decades.

SWA/FO you are obviously just being a troll. Either that or you have serious mental issues. I'll be saying a prayer for you tonight.

Phred

SWA/FO you are obviously just being a troll. Either that or you have serious mental issues. I'll be saying a prayer for you tonight.

Phred

good say a prayer for me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back