• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran got played?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rich you are full of it....I read your email and read your posts. You have no leg to stand on brother. I can post the whole thing if ya want. You will look like a fool.

Have we not learned to cut this kind of crap out??? It's in the past guys, leave it there. Doesn't matter anymore, go have a beer..

Rich - don't you have a walk around to do? Seriously - get over it.

Give it up Lear70 you are Finally a Southwest Pilot (what you always wanted).
You're right, which is what I said at the first road show, and that coming in with longevity and even 300 numbers off the bottom was better than I would be if I'd been a new-hire, and I can't complain about how they've helped since I've been online with my father being ill and in and out of the hospital.

Congratulations to the OSW pilots; it's a real blow to our CA's and I'm pretty shocked. Interesting that one arbitrator listed in his opinion that the sub-lease of the 717 "materially changed the basis of the SLI" (first DRC hearing) and in this one another arbitrator (Javits) said it was completely within their rights and did nothing to the SLI.

That's why arbitration is so frustrating... it's... well... "arbitrary".

I need to get off this forum again. My dad's in the hospital again, I'm freaked about about Rich B, and this isn't helping my stress level. Again, to all the AAI CA's we tried to protect with the 717 CA seats, I'm sorry it worked out this way. First integration in history of two non-bankrupt carriers where not a SINGLE Captain seat was retained. Just sad.

I'm out. Good luck to everyone.

Hey Rich - hope your Dad gets out soon. Go take care of that stuff. FI is not good.

Rich you are full of it....I read your email and read your posts. You have no leg to stand on brother. I can post the whole thing if ya want. You will look like a fool.
Again, you are looking at one email. I have every email I ever sent to anyone. The rest of the email chains don't look like that. You can't take a snapshot of one moment in time and paint an entire story. Just doesn't work like that, but if it helps you feel better about yourself and your position, then good for you.

Again, I'm outta here. This stuff is NOT good for anyone's health, and a lot of us are already in pretty negative space between everything going on in our own lives plus other stuff that's happened recently. Whatever you want to post more is your own business, I'm turning the email updates off and logging out.

Ya'll fly safe out there and be good to each other. Life's too short for all this crap.

Latest resources

Back