• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran DRC - judgement !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I long for the time when we can all just sit at the bar and drink a beer together without any of this crap coming up. None of the pilots asked for this. Each side has battled hard for their people and I hope someday soon it can just be over. I hope we can move on, get an improved contract, start growing and kicking butt again. I hope.

"I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."

Think it just passed SWAPA by laws to accept Airtran Pilots contract?

How quick can we do this...2% a month?

No. It won't be the end. This just cements the fact that I am going to take a $40,000 pay cut. So excuse me for not being ecstatic.

Everyone is taking a hit. All lines will be light going forward, cus we are overstaffed on pilots. You're welcome.

I thought it was a 30K paycut....now it is 40K. Wow they must be doing a lot of time and a half flying on that side...

You never had a case. I asked a long time ago what the specifics of your complaint were and no one could muster anything other than hyperbole. Looks like the arbitrator got it right although I haven't read the whole ruling. It will be interesting to see what he cites as specific.

Time to stop wasting all of our money and move on. Come January 2015 you'll all be swapa pilots. You might as well join us and learn to start hating them now.

The Fail Boat has sailed.

The sun is shining. My velvet smoking jacket has returned fresh from the tailor. The ivory money clip and giant Andalusian pipe are polished to a high luster. Cocktail hour is near.

Could be worse.

Dicko,

I don't know you but your writings remind me of someone whose book I just bought. Thanks for your humor!

Latest resources

Back