airTran Directors voted in, Midwest wants to talk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your guess is as good as mine.

Talked to AP on Thursday and he said they'd "already thrown the switch and voting will begin soon." I didn't push for an exact date but I'd bet sometime next week. Hoping they'll only run it the min required which is 14 days and not continue to try to sell it with roadshows during the voting.

I'd REALLY like to see a change in support from the BOD to "neutral" on the T.A. to help bolster support for a bigger "NO" vote, since they know it's going to tank anyway, but I doubt we'll see that.

Unless there's a large change in the way they're handling this, there's going to be hell to pay when the T.A. dies and the people talking recall start spooling up. I'm certain the NC has to go, but I'm on the fence about others such as AP, RM, and MS, just waiting to see if they start representing THE PILOTS instead of continuing to push this T.A.

There comes a time when you have to realize you were wrong, your constituents (the pilots) want something else, and you were elected to do what THEY want you to do, not what YOU think is the best course of action. For them, that time is now,,, we'll see what they do.

Latest resources

Back