• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just walking around CMH last night and talking to different people this is some of the stuff I heard/ discussed. Express Jet lowered their minimums to 600TT and 100 Multi.. We have had and still continue to have people leave us for them. We've also had 18 classes of new hires this year, and there is no end in sight as far as stopping the classes. Lear PIC's aren't really leaving, but quite a few SIC's have been getting hired with NetJets and our prop guys have done their year and are getting hired by the likes of ASA, XJet, Comair, CHQ and a few at Eagle too. There have been a few that have broken their year training contract also to go to the regionals. Thats all i have for you for now!

I'm also shipping up to CMH on the lear out of MEM for an interview on the 30th of Aug. Can't wait.

SigAV8R said:
I'm also shipping up to CMH on the lear out of MEM for an interview on the 30th of Aug. Can't wait.
Wow! that's amazing that they are scheduling interviews almost a year in advance.

Flytheblue and CFIIer...are you coming for the airnet side or the jetride side?
Airnet side...the JetRide SIC mins are way higher than anything I currently have!

How often are interviews going on these days?

Run for the hills!!

If you're considering working for Airnet......don't. This is by FAR the most disorganized company I have ever worked for. There is a reason we were 30-50 pilots short last year. People left for lower paying jobs because Airnet does NOT care about it's people! If you like being treated like dirt from day one...this is the place for you! I was told by the Asst. Dir. of Training that they run the flight dept. more like a frat house. If that's your thing, go for it. The Asst. Chief Pilot has the personality of....well....he really has NO personality. You will be stranded some night someplace because Dispatch has no clue what's going on. You will truly understand what it means to "Take one" for the team!

Buckeye70 said:
If you're considering working for Airnet......don't. This is by FAR the most disorganized company I have ever worked for. There is a reason we were 30-50 pilots short last year. People left for lower paying jobs because Airnet does NOT care about it's people! If you like being treated like dirt from day one...this is the place for you! I was told by the Asst. Dir. of Training that they run the flight dept. more like a frat house. If that's your thing, go for it. The Asst. Chief Pilot has the personality of....well....he really has NO personality. You will be stranded some night someplace because Dispatch has no clue what's going on. You will truly understand what it means to "Take one" for the team!
You must be a floater.

I think somebody is not capable of dealing with adult situations...

Those of us that are, understand that $HIT happens young buck. Anywhere you go you will find conditions that will make you feel like you are being treated like crap. Dealing with situations that "leave you stranded" is part of life.

What's wrong with a frat house? We have fun, what is wrong with having fun...would you rather work for a place that is uptight?

"Take one for the team"...hah hah hah...man you kill me! Like i said above, wait until you get your "dream job" and they leave you up the creek. It will happen, and then you will see that it happens even at the "big boys." You really need a reality check, life is hard, you cannot expect everything to be handed to you.

Finally, please leave...and do it now. None of this "i am waiting for an opportunity" crap because that is just an excuse for the weak and unmotivated. GET OUT NOW and give the spot to someone who can deal with life and the things life throws at them.

Latest resources

Back