Airnet Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flytheblue said:
Supposedly the 2005 forecast for pilot hiring is only 100 pilots for the year. That's not much! They are being more selective it seems.
QUOTE]

The heck its not. We only have about 225-250 pilots total! Imagine if every company planned to hire 40% of their current pilots next year. We'd all be sitting by the pool drinking longnecks!

I interviewed less than two weeks ago and we started at 9:30am and we were finished by 4:00pm. There were two of us that day. There is some waiting around during the interview, mainly because they give you two hours for the 60 question written test and I was finished in about 25 minutes. Lunch is about an hour.

Here's a Little Cheese With That Whine!

Here! Here! Well said!!! Give him a few years to mature. Hopefully, then he'll learn to Seize the Day!

starchkr said:
I think somebody is not capable of dealing with adult situations...

Those of us that are, understand that $HIT happens young buck. Anywhere you go you will find conditions that will make you feel like you are being treated like crap. Dealing with situations that "leave you stranded" is part of life.

What's wrong with a frat house? We have fun, what is wrong with having fun...would you rather work for a place that is uptight?

"Take one for the team"...hah hah hah...man you kill me! Like i said above, wait until you get your "dream job" and they leave you up the creek. It will happen, and then you will see that it happens even at the "big boys." You really need a reality check, life is hard, you cannot expect everything to be handed to you.

Finally, please leave...and do it now. None of this "i am waiting for an opportunity" crap because that is just an excuse for the weak and unmotivated. GET OUT NOW and give the spot to someone who can deal with life and the things life throws at them.

Latest resources

Back