Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ $58/hr that's 106 hours a month....I think your community college (or lack of college) math is fuzzier than your love for men!

Now I see why you're still at a regional...

Yep, we avg over 100hrs of paycredit at PDT!!! Its a regional!! Math adds up!!! And don't worry about college!! UNC-Wilmingon was a blast, with more woman then you could want!!! Sorry, forgot that isn't your bag of tea!!

Life is good!!!

Now Know Your Role!!

Last edited:
Your are a FO on the 75/76 right? Where is 200k a year on this pay scale!!!! I know your not topped out!!! So lets say you are 108.00hr and will say your paycredit avg. 90hrs a month!!! hmmmmmm 9,720.00!!! After tax man jumps in and 401k... your bringing in about 6200.00 a month... and times 12 months!!!!

Your barely gonna go over 100 grand!!!! Pretax maybe 130,000!!! lol Too funny!!!! Plus if you file jointly you can only contribute 4,000 a year to your roth (combined) And more concessions are on the way!!!
Know your role!

http://airlinepilotcentral.com/airlines/legacy/delta.html

You must have totally missed everything that has recently happened to us. Ok, here you go. We, Dalpa, have a $2.2 billion unsecured claim with the company. (remember how we were on the creditor committee?) Anyway, we, the 6000 pilots at DL, get a piece of the equity. We have heard that we may get 65-70 cents on the dollar, and we were already given packets from Dalpa explaining how much we get individually. (there are different "silos"--or things to look at when determining your claim---like years of service (10 years for me), airplane type (767 for the last 6 years), etc) When I added mine up, it was about $250,000---and 65 to 70% of that is about $200,000. They will put some of that in our 401Ks for last year and this year($44,000 for each year, or a total of $88,000 kept away from taxes), and the rest will be taxed at a normal rate. Whatever is left over is cash for me and the wife. Then, we also get a $650 million note in exchange for the pension, divided in a not yet known fashion for 6,000 pilots. That will be given to us probably as a filler for the 2008 401K max (41,000), and the rest taxed. On top of that, the company still has to give us our 2% match on our 401K, and 9% of our monthly pay match for the DC fund ---now will be all cash to us. That is like getting an 11% raise for the next two years (since our 401Ks will be full). Got it yet? Yeah, that would be $44,000 times 3 (06,07,08) which equals an additional $132,000 on top of the 401K I already have. Any questions? Not bad for going BK, eh? And, my wife and I both have ROTH IRA's. It is after tax money, and we have seperate ones.

Tell me again if you don't understand this. Every Delta pilot, even the ones just now coming back, will get a lot of money. How does your 401K program work at PDT?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wsurf,

Did you read my post? Figure out our compensation yet? Pretty darn good....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well, at least he is talking about his wife and kid. What the hell do you talk about? The airplane you fly? In fact, I bet you haven't been laid in so long it hurts. You might have some good advice on how to jerk off in the corner of your hotel room. Maybe we could have a forum here for you regarding this important topic!:laugh:
I see you're still obsessed with Delta and Air tran threads. What happened dude, your old lady get tagged by some guy in Atlanta?

I see you're still obsessed with Delta and Air tran threads. What happened dude, your old lady get tagged by some guy in Atlanta?

He's obsessed, just read all his other posts! It's really pretty sad!

Oh my god, I'm not even going to make the connection here. You've been had......Spider Monkey.

Ok, I'm confused, but just ask my girlfriend, that's not too difficult! How have I been had?

Mod Input:

Since we are so off topic here I guess we are done. Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back