• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sure I can, you need a bare bones minimum of 1500tt and 500me right now with the industry the way it is the competitive mins are in the area of 3000tt and 1000me with some 121 time with an LOR.

WD.

I should also mention it's a great feeling being so welcomed down here in ATL by all the AirTran folks. Never had a UAL jumpseater hang back and help the FA cross seat belts like I've seen here.

S.

Geeze Nut I didn't know you wre now in ATL! ORD then DEN now ATL do you just move all the time or do you get to fly :D

Hi Cruise450!

I believe the last AWAC class ALL got the ATL base (CRJs). I believe it's 10 CRJs with options for 25?

Cliff
GRB

PS-I've helped NWA attendents cross seatbelts, and I don't even fly for NWA-I just jumpseat on them a lot.

Yeah, I don't really like flying. Too dangerous. I much prefer U-hauls and road trips.

I got a TDY in ATL for December, back home in Denver after that.

...more updates as events warrent!

S.

anyone got a picture?

anyone have a picture to post or anything on the codeshare paint?

what ive heard is they look exactly like a normal Airtran scheme. but little....like a "mini me"

how about the use the callsign "critter?" that would be a good one...but theyre still probably using the normal air wiskey one.

*sigh* why havent they called me.

Critter?

It seems like I see an Airtran JetConnect CRJ in front of that brand spankin' new (well, almost brand new) hangar in MKE almost every day. Very sharp looking.

I honestly can't tell if there's any sarcasm to the guy who posted "critter" as a callsign for these guys -- I would guess Airtran wants to dissociate itself as far as possible from the old ValuJet days...if sarcasm was your intent, great - either way, I don't think we'll be hearing "Critter" on the comms any time soon.

Take care all, and happy holidays,
-brew3

The ramp in ATL has started calling the Wisconsin birds Tangerines. The Airtran folks are great just need to iron out a few kinks in the system. Havin a ball in ATL.

Latest resources

Back