• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air France represents what an airline should be like

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly...loose money year after year, have your own government give up on you and sell you out to KLM...who still can't make any money.

But that website is very nice and unlike any bus company I have ever seen, and their passengers do dress up (sort of).

Exactly...loose money year after year, have your own government give up on you and sell you out to KLM...who still can't make any money.

But that website is very nice and unlike any bus company I have ever seen, and their passengers do dress up (sort of).

What's not to like about loose money?

My girlfriend just had a horrendous experience on Air France, and she was in Business Class!

Plus they runoff the end of runways and crash into the ocean. Great stuff!!

Wow, you're a very smart man!:rolleyes:

I bet you bought into the whole "Freedom Fries" idiocy like all of the other mindless sheeple that impugns an entire country based on pseudo-patriotic pop culture stereotypes.

Last edited:
My girlfriend just had a horrendous experience on Air France, and she was in Business Class!

I've ridden on Air France many times and the service level of riding in coach on AF is at least equal to or often better than service in biz class or first on US carriers. Face it, for a number of reasons, we are way behind most of the world in cabin service.

Latest resources

Back