Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aussiefly

Hey Guys!

Heard a rumour on another message board that ACC is currently negotiating a new contract and the poster was intimating that they were working on a flowthrough agreement with UPS.

Any truth to it?? Any UPS guys heard anything about that one?

I think they are negotiating a flow back so the over 60 guys have some place to go and still be legal to fly and wear those 4 stripes

LOL yeah I thought it was pretty far fetched but in this industry ya never know!

Anyway, hope I gave you fellas a laugh outof it at least :)

And Cherry-Air also signed up for that flow through to UPS because we fly a route for them too! Thats a fact, but no one is supposed to no, so don't tell anybody.sssshhhhhhhhh!

I have it on good authority that Flight Express pilots will get DOH later this year when they're acquired to "increase frequency". I knew I should never have quit.

Last edited:
So do all the Ameriflight pilots get in on this action. If so I would like to use my old seniority from 1995 to get on with UPS. I think I will bid the 74-8 out of indoc. Don't want to be to greedy and go for Captain out of the chute:D

So do all the Ameriflight pilots get in on this action. If so I would like to use my old seniority from 1995 to get on with UPS. I think I will bid the 74-8 out of indoc. Don't want to be to greedy and go for Captain out of the chute:D

I heard Cathay is hiring street captains from a flow-through from Colgan, and they're working on one with Airnet, too.

Mwuuhahahahah... Trick or treat!

Actually there is some truth to the rumor. It was told to us by the CEO of the company that they are trying to negotiate some sort of flowthrough. Now wether it's going to happen or not, that is a whole other subject. Personally I think it would be a cold day in hell if UPS agrees to that.

Latest resources

Back