• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA @ Job Fairs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Psychologically speaking, if most other people cant see your "genius", you are probably a psychopath. Just saying.

Psychologically speaking, if most other people cant see your "genius", you are probably a psychopath. Just saying.

Smart people can. I guess that means you've been ruled out. No offense...

Bye Bye---General Lee

It was the hat, wasn't it! :D

No, it was too much profit sharing. He didn't want any, zero, zilch. So AA was his next choice. :D

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
After people see the SLI fight between US/AWA/AA and the resulting award explosions, there will probably be a mass migration to DL and UA.

The leadership and warring employee factions make it a thumbs down.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh please I hope you are right. I would love nothing more than for more people to leave after SLI beyond mandatory retirements. Right up the list those who stay will go. Thus making us the fastest advancement airline, thus making us a place people want to come. Then they will leave DAL and UAL in mass migration.

It's a ferris wheel buddy. The flavor of decade always goes back down at some point. And UAL? Really? Have you even seen their culture? You realize their margins are awful. They are moving money to show profits, and are not paying down debt. They outsource everything except what scope will not allow. They layoff UAL people, then outsource to lowest bidder. Agents, rampers, you name it. While I think pilots will fair okay, but only cause of mandatory retirements, I do not think a mass exodus to UAL is a great move. Oh and they are led by Jeff Smisek, the biggest scumbag of them all. Hand picked by Frankie Lorenzo himself to be a labor lawyer in the scaborific days. What do I know though, you have 19000+ post (it's truly sad) so you are an authority on the matter.

It was the hat, wasn't it! :D

Oh please I hope you are right. I would love nothing more than for more people to leave after SLI beyond mandatory retirements. Right up the list those who stay will go. Thus making us the fastest advancement airline, thus making us a place people want to come. Then they will leave DAL and UAL in mass migration.

It's a ferris wheel buddy. The flavor of decade always goes back down at some point. And UAL? Really? Have you even seen their culture? You realize their margins are awful. They are moving money to show profits, and are not paying down debt. They outsource everything except what scope will not allow. They layoff UAL people, then outsource to lowest bidder. Agents, rampers, you name it. While I think pilots will fair okay, but only cause of mandatory retirements, I do not think a mass exodus to UAL is a great move. Oh and they are led by Jeff Smisek, the biggest scumbag of them all. Hand picked by Frankie Lorenzo himself to be a labor lawyer in the scaborific days. What do I know though, you have 19000+ post (it's truly sad) so you are an authority on the matter.

I'm still hoping you come up with one post with substance. If you can't see that your airline will be full of pizzed off people for decades, and how that could affect going to work, then you're in for some great fun. Your leadership is skeptical, at best. Dougwiser fell into that job, and look how he treated the East and the West. No raise, let them fight it out even though the Easties did sign on for "binding" arbitration..... How crazy, and your top 2 guys watched it happen, saving money and probably laughing. Yeah, good luck with those guys. What was his last offer to you guys? Delta (yep, again) plus 5%, 81 seat scope, and NO profit sharing. Really? I know the APA said no to the scope and demanded more money, but with lower oil, your bosses will drag it out, even with your "me too" clause with DL, but leave out Profit Sharing. Why is that important? It could have added 2 or more extra MONTHS of pay in one check to your total. He doesn't want to give it to you. You apparently don't deserve it in your bosses minds. Oh well. UAL will benefit with lower oil, and that will help them pay down their debt, although slower than the rest. But, their pay rates will be close to the other big 2, and they will get some profit sharing, which during good times should go to employees. Sounds like your guys don't see it that way, which is sad. I hope that changes for you.

I understand what you mean when you stated the "flavor" of the decade always goes back down. But let's look at the big 3 NOW. Who has the least amount of debt? Who has the best or smartest management? Who has thought "out of the box" when it comes to this industry? Which airline or airlines have infighting? Who is way ahead of the pack? Go ahead and answer those questions and determine which airline is set up for "success" rather than lagging behind or not taking care of debt and internal squabbles. Those are questions potential new hires should be trying to answer.

My 19,000+ posts have substance when it comes to this industry. What's truly sad is your weak attempt to debate me.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Bull$hit......

You are a complete dip$hit

Yeah, ok cheesecake! Nobody likes you, except Eastholes. Good, enjoy your NIC award.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Dougwiser fell into that job, and look how he treated the East and the West. No raise, let them fight it out even though the Easties did sign on for "binding" arbitration....

Saved himself on labor costs for years (probably for a few more still). Sounds like a good CEO...

Latest resources

Back