Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is, I've filled out many hotel reports and nothing changes. Basically its proven to be a waste of time. Which is why nobody fills them out!

Getting in a Best Western or Day Inns van in front of pax is embarrassing.

give me a F'ing break! tell u what jerkoff, lets address the less than 2:1 deal I got on this seniority list (2003 hire behind 2006/7 hires-crappy), i will be happy to hand you your fence numbers if I get my 500+ numbers back. Oh by the way, why don't you wait 5 years and you will have it all. I do not want any company message board if I will hear selfish babies like you on it. I do agree on the hotels-I cannot wait for you 9E guys to start going to MQT and then you will have something to bitch about
Now that the displacement is out.. you can literally suck my d*ck with your pretentious attitude. Who gives a sh*t that you lost 500 numbers, you're still protected under your quota.

So, that said. Welcome to Pinnacle. With your pissass attitude, you won't make it very far.

Now that the displacement is out.. you can literally suck my d*ck with your pretentious attitude. Who gives a sh*t that you lost 500 numbers, you're still protected under your quota.

So, that said. Welcome to Pinnacle. With your pissass attitude, you won't make it very far.

You crack me up, you post that then say he has a pissass attitude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back