• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJLoser

Any thought on this?

I'm hoping that the election results will bring a stronger & more united voice to the pilot group than we have seen in the past.

An whoever gets elected...fix the hotels!!!

My only thought is, for all the Pinnacle guys bitching that their leaders need to be changed, do so. Don't turn things into a highschool pep rally and vote in the same rep since 2006 just because he's original Pinnacle.... (see DTW interm election room a few weeks back)

For the record, I know nothing about him beyond his 30 second speech that basically said nothing.... Maybe he was worth voting in for the combined group, maybe not. But based on all the whining here I am shocked it was more down company lines than Washington D.C.

Last edited:
Theres about 3 people that bitch about PCL leadership. Don't expect 3 votes to tilt the election.

My only thought is, for all the Pinnacle guys bitching that their leaders need to be changed, do so. Don't turn things into a highschool pep rally and vote in the same rep since 2006 just because he's original Pinnacle....

It sounds like what the general public does. People are so pissed at the Congress, they have a 14% approval rating. How the hell do the same people keep getting elected? I don't get it.

I have 3 issues, who can address them the most effectively? XJ or 9E?

1. Who can bring back a company message board?
  2. Who will address the woefully under allocated Pinnacle fence slots?
  3. Who will bring some quality hotels into the mix?
Whoever can accomplish these 3 items has my vote.

If quality hotels involve finding the only hotel in the entire area without an elevator then you should vote for the XJ guy. :D

Nobody is going to be able to change the fences. That's your portion of the crap sandwich from the binding arbitration. Would you rather have an equivalent hire date at XJ's seniority number instead? I'll trade but it will cost you over 400 numbers.

give me a F'ing break! tell u what jerkoff, lets address the less than 2:1 deal I got on this seniority list (2003 hire behind 2006/7 hires-crappy), i will be happy to hand you your fence numbers if I get my 500+ numbers back. Oh by the way, why don't you wait 5 years and you will have it all. I do not want any company message board if I will hear selfish babies like you on it. I do agree on the hotels-I cannot wait for you 9E guys to start going to MQT and then you will have something to bitch about

give me a F'ing break! tell u what jerkoff, lets address the less than 2:1 deal I got on this seniority list (2003 hire behind 2006/7 hires-crappy), i will be happy to hand you your fence numbers if I get my 500+ numbers back. Oh by the way, why don't you wait 5 years and you will have it all. I do not want any company message board if I will hear selfish babies like you on it. I do agree on the hotels-I cannot wait for you 9E guys to start going to MQT and then you will have something to bitch about

Is there a like button somewhere?

Flyprdu -

only YOU can change hotels by filling out HOTEL PERFORMANCE REPORTS and filing them with the UNION HOTEL COMMITTEE. No data --> no change. Flight attendants are diligent about filling them out to be able to stay at places with a minifridge (read: ghetto truckdriver hotels). Pilots outnumber them 2:1. Fill out the forms and pressure your crew to do the same.

I've been telling people this for twelve years. In the time it took you to post the complaint here you could have filed the form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back