• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E t a

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll be shocked if this TA passes. Unless I'm meeting alot of Bill Clinton (i.e. disingenuous) types who say one thing while planning to do another, I've yet to meet a yes vote. DTW is very militant and the guys I know in MEM are pretty fired up.

As I've been saying for years, this management team is the TALIBAN. As such, they only respect one thing: the THREAT of the use of force. This isn't personal, it's about principle. We are looking at a contract in 2009 that is WORSE than the contract Mesaba was offered in 2003. We don't even have a minimum guarantee or any kind of rig in this lousy excuse for a contract. What a freaken joke!

The trips are getting worse with each passing month. When a guy bidding 26 out of 200 gets a 3 day trip worth 14 hours from pref bid and then a cancellation reduces it down to 12 hours credit, what does that say?

It says to me "Burn baby burn, heat 'em up on landing and do them no favors, show them no mercy!"

cokie is a Hilary supporter..

Most say they are voting no but I know a few that will vote yes on this turd. They are unsure of what will happen if they vote no and they would rather be certain of having a pathetically toxic job than none at all. It's sad but true.

It's 50-50 tossup on the TA. DTW-No, ATL-Yes, MEM/MSP ?? If it does pass yo ucan be usre in 6 month anyone you ask will have voted against it.

It's 50-50 tossup on the TA. DTW-No, ATL-Yes, MEM/MSP ?? If it does pass yo ucan be usre in 6 month anyone you ask will have voted against it.

Let me help you out

DTW - no
MEM - Yes
ATL- yes
MSP- YEAH

SAD BUT TRUE.. I voted NO.

DTW is the biggest base, I believe. That's a lot of pilot's to weigh the total vote toward NO.

BTW, mark me down for a NO vote also.

If MEM does pass it will be in due large part to the senior lifers.

This is probably going to be the loser for us in the long run...the straw that breaks the camels back if you will...I would be willing to bet 90 to 95% of all DTW pilot voted NO...including myself...but being the biggest base does not cover enough ground to take it down... ATL and MEM alone are enough to pass it at 51% with yes votes....24 more hours fellas...hold your breath...its crunch time

Latest resources

Back