Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better to just get his law degree and become a stereotypical ambulance chaser. Even they have more integrity than a rotten MBA jackass.
This coming from a scumbag who paid an Eastern Airlines SCAB for his first job.
Why haven't you walked infront of a speeding train yet?

Oh, speaking of trains. Tell your girl we all said "hi" and we'll be back again. God, is she one ugly chick....but freaky.

Why set your sights so low and stop at an MBA? A doctorate is where it's at baby!

(and I'd have one if I could figure out how to get someone else to pay for it)

Advice

Stay in school!!!!! Your most likely young ready to piss fire and take on the airline world. Listen to what others say that have been there got the t-shirt. I regret not finishing my degree as I have nothing to fall back on

Go to medical school and become an AME. Then the rest of us knuckleheads will pay you $100 to feel our balls. You can afford your own airplane and be banging a hot secretary.

why would take a job at a regional for such $hitty pay?

thats the reason the pay sucks, is because you guys take the job in the first place.

I will stay Ive decided its just that I'm afraid I'm going to miss the hiring wave again for a second time, thats all.
You already missed it, early 1960's was the wave.
PBR

Dropping out of school to become Colgan 1900/a340 fo is the most retarded thing you can do. It's the equivalent of dropping out of Harvard to become a school bus driver. It's actually a blessing that you will not be able to find a job right now because at the moment nobody knows whats going to happen at the regionals, some are saying up to 1500 furloughs coming by the end of the year. By next year, after you will have graduated, you will have a better idea of the industry.

I hope no one hires you. People like you are a disgrace to this industry. You only have 250 hours and want to drop out of school to start flying 121. Here's an idea. Get your degree, build some more time, then go to your regional. After building time at a regional for a few years, you might be able to get on with a major carrier and have a decent quality of life. Option two is do it your way. Drop out of school, maybe get hired at Colgan or Mesa, then quit and go to Republic or Skywest where you will finish your career. You sound like a whore. I hope either your attitude changes, or no one hires you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back