Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
There wont be another big hiring wave between now and the time you graduate... Get it done and you'll be 500 times more marketable for airline jobs...

5 Step Process

Step 1: Remove Commercial Pilot certificate from wallet

Step 2: Apply liberal amounts of top grade lighter fluid

Step 3: Light a match

Step 4: Burn the f'ing thing to a blackened molten blob

Step 5: Get your MBA

W

Step 5: Get your MBA

Better to just get his law degree and become a stereotypical ambulance chaser. Even they have more integrity than a rotten MBA jackass.

Better to just get his law degree and become a stereotypical ambulance chaser. Even they have more integrity than a rotten MBA jackass.

I'll try not to take that personally...FYI...90% of my classmates were fine people and the 30% that remain my close friends would embarrass you with their generosity, good will, and intelligence.

That being said, if you would like to make it personal, take your best shot. In my experience the only people who take shots at men and women with educations, are those without.

W

Geez, take an English class before you go out into the world.

embarrassing

Try Spirit. They hired a few 250 hour pilots about 6 months ago. You can skip the regional level, fly an Airbus, and tell the captains how you are better than them.

I am by no means saying I'm some super pilot hell I have like 250 hours thats nothing. I definetly will not stay and get an MBA don't have the brains or will power to do that. The only reason I'm doing the management degree is so that it will look good on a resume. I'm sorry but Ill take crap pay as a regional f/o instead of going to an office building every day regardless of what pay may be money can't buy true happiness in my opinion.

Take the first regional job you can get. I got on with MESA with right about your time after going through their APDP. Now I'm at SkyWest which is the best regional in the world.... Do whatever you can to get on with any carrier that will take you. Don't listen to these guys who had to go the hard way...make it as easy as possible for yourself. Thats what I did and I'm getting ready to upgrade at the worlds best regional!!!!

Take the first regional job you can get. I got on with MESA with right about your time after going through their APDP. Now I'm at SkyWest which is the best regional in the world.... Do whatever you can to get on with any carrier that will take you. Don't listen to these guys who had to go the hard way...make it as easy as possible for yourself. Thats what I did and I'm getting ready to upgrade at the worlds best regional!!!!

I think I'm going to hurl. :puke:

Take whatever regional job you can get. Drop out of school. There are a lot of ways to finish your 4 year degree online while you are building seniority. It is most likely cheaper as well. Get a cheap laptop and start working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back