Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

30 to 40 seat turboprop drivers please speak up.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
QX:
1st year - $28.52
2nd year - $32.04
3rd year - $33.22
4th year - $34.40
5th year - $35.58
6th year - Well, if you're still on the 200 payscale after year 5, then it REALLY sucks to be you. ;)

As P-Dawg alludes to, no 200 FO's in recent history have been on the 200 scale past year 3, so due to the tiering provisions of our CBA, the FO pay progression really goes more like this:

1st year - $28.52
2nd year - $32.04
Start of 3rd year - $33.22
End of 3rd year - $39.76 (this will be second year pay by early next year)
4th year - $40.89
5th year - $42.03
6th year - $46.92
And it continues, but then you're passing up upgrade, so I have no sympathy.

Last edited:
Exactly. There were enough ExpressJet guys on property that just them, plus the dozen of us on the union organizing committee, would have been over 50% of the pilot group. We hit 43%, and many of our own pilots voted yes, so you can thank your own pilots for our lack of progress, mckpickle. We've been down this road before. :angryfire

The XJT pilots did the right thing by staying out. It wasn't their company. Had ALPA been voted in, you would be whining about higher dues and that ALPA doesn't care about 1900 pilots. Go play with your snake.

The XJT pilots did the right thing by staying out. It wasn't their company.

There is no way to stay out of a union vote. You either vote yes, or you are counted as a no vote. Not voting means not supporting the union - which in this case was the union that got them the job at CommutAir.

because they are the future of regional airlines

True.... 50 Seat RJ's have done its job.. Most will probably be parked in the desert..
Props will take most of the 1hr and less short hauls, RJ's with 70-90 Seats will take the longer runs.

Has anyone, in the history of aviation, heard of a company that has different work rules for the different types of aircraft they fly? I'm not talking about pay, I'm talking about work rules, such as, say, longevity pay?

I was wondering if the company finally started paying for DH's, Block or Better and CX pay?

When I was there (7Years ago) we really wanted to get DH pay and Block or Better!!!
Has it changed???

Latest resources

Back