• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2009 W2's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
3rd/4th year B6 A320 FO. 100K (not incl per diem, 401k match or profit sharing). 766 block hours.

3rd year SWA $121K...no per diem since that should not count in how much you made....nor does profit sharing or any company contribution to 401K........just how much I earned flying a 737 without any of the above listed

why do people try to count their per diem in how much they earned?or their company contributions to 401K....per diem barely pays for my food and beer./QUOTE]

Well that would depend. If I was an airline pilot, i would not be counting per diem as pay, since you are on the road and have higher expenses.

However, in my job, we have per diem often legally maxed out as high as possible, and it is a backway of getting us more pay. My per diem this summer in Saudi was $3500 a month, and the only real thing to spend it on was food and beer. Yes we actually had 3 bars on the compound, and it was so cheap to eat there that it was often not even worth it to make yourself meals. But there is no possible way to spend it all, even if ate out every day and drank all night long. I actually usually spend around $10 a day.

6-7 year B6 320 CA, on reserve but live in base

$158.5K gross, not including anything else

around 400hrs block for the year

ditto to the ********************ty bennies, and most importantly - lack of a CBA with scope

W2???

what is that?
I am not sure what i made, but I will let you know when the account gets finished.
No more W2 in the over seas game. you let uncle sam know what you made after you figure out the Euro to Dinar exchange for the day you change it, then the wire xnsfer fees to Your Home bank and then the amount of exchange fee's deducted.
oh does that include the cash you spent when you are over seas? also I must include the amount The company paid to to a foreign govt in taxes , so I can include that as taxes paid to the IRS.
ahhh cr@p I made 40,000$ that is easier.

2nd year NWA DC9 FO. No idea what I flew, probably 500-600 hours, on reserve for a few months and never flew. I made about 76K plus the others. The few months I flew, I flew my ass off, so averaged out.

so who is working hardest? The FDX guy's hours to salary look like a pretty good deal.

maybe that is the better question

Latest resources

Back