• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oops. Well actually it is a Prediction for tonite. Don't let me down! ;)

I believe it is a good sign that 88 is Tony Dorsett's number and today is a fooltball Sunday. The Meter is aligning with the stars and America's team.

Haven't you all seen the other post in the Major's section? Apparently there is a "clandestine" effort to get age 67, then 70 (presumably when these geezers start approaching 67).
Totally f*cking pathetic!

Oops. Well actually it is a Prediction for tonite. Don't let me down! ;)

I believe it is a good sign that 88 is Tony Dorsett's number and today is a fooltball Sunday. The Meter is aligning with the stars and America's team.

WHAT??? As a long time Cowboy fan I can tell you Dorsett's number was 33 and Drew Pearson's was 88. Surely you jest. Are you testing us? What did I win? ;)

Last edited:
WHAT??? As a long time Cowboy fan I can tell you Dorsett's number was 33 and Drew Pearson's was 88. Surely you jest. Are you testing us? What did I win? ;)

Well, I have no excuses. Blatent disregard for the history of America's team. I simply messed up! I meant Pearson, typed Dorsett.

You won a post on "Too Tall Jones" Day only two weeks away.

However I will try to claim "Rafael Septien" Day.

I have the complete set of 1981 Cowboys Police Edition cards. The ones that the cops handed out when they drove through your 'hood. That was from the days prior to college when I got a different perspective of police officers.

Latest resources

Back