• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, when the DAY comes, and you are still droning along in your CRJ or ERJ, what or who will be to blame for your miserable existence?

Nobody guaranteed you a job in a seat occupied by someone else or by climbing over their back. You have to be a scab to do that. Otherwise, wait your turn. For every one of you complaining here there is a similar hardship story on the older or senior side of the equation. It's been a tough 35 years since deregulation. Once the reset is complete, everyone gets a longer career model. Where you fall during the reset is just a spin of the wheel called life. Weren't in the right place at the right time, stayed in the military too long, waited too long to crank up your career, born too young, born too late, picked the wrong airline? Stuff happens. That piece of poop called the Age 60 Rule was crap when the Feds imposed and it smelled even worse (as most bureaucratic regs do) 50 years later. Time for a change. Change happened. Move on. Only a couple hundred days to go and the reset wheels are turning. End of story.

Flame away. Who cares.

So, when the DAY comes, and you are still droning along in your CRJ or ERJ, what or who will be to blame for your miserable existence?

I will personally count my blessings as I fly my 737 across the country. A good attitude is a choice that I continue to make.

Hey Laker4284, What is invisible and smells like bananas? Monkey Farts!

obviously you care that you are about to be on the receiving end of a retirement letter. Congrats, I will say hello to you at the Sonic drive in. Best of luck. By the way.

Crapola, we are almost sub 200's. Let the good times roll. Joke of the day, what separates alcoholics from prostitutes??? Cockpit door. question is, who is on what side of the door.

Last edited:
Next joke, what is the difference between a woman from WV and a catfish?? Well, one has whiskers and smells like ********************, the other is a fish.

Nobody guaranteed you a job in a seat occupied by someone else or by climbing over their back. You have to be a scab to do that. Otherwise, wait your turn. For every one of you complaining here there is a similar hardship story on the older or senior side of the equation. It's been a tough 35 years since deregulation. Once the reset is complete, everyone gets a longer career model. Where you fall during the reset is just a spin of the wheel called life. Weren't in the right place at the right time, stayed in the military too long, waited too long to crank up your career, born too young, born too late, picked the wrong airline? Stuff happens. That piece of poop called the Age 60 Rule was crap when the Feds imposed and it smelled even worse (as most bureaucratic regs do) 50 years later. Time for a change. Change happened. Move on. Only a couple hundred days to go and the reset wheels are turning. End of story.

Flame away. Who cares.

But age 65 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

Hypocrite much?

Latest resources

Back