• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm signing out as well for the holiday week + weekend. Wish the best for all of you and your families. Drink lots of water and take lots of Aleve (which I call "I'll Live"). Have fun, be safe and we don't care if the girls bite. Happy Thanksgiving.

Oh Yeah, Whataburger.!!!!!!!!! That's what I'm having tonight and probably tomorrow night. I will never make it to 65. geezer meter cheers to all.

Last edited:
changed the avatar for the holiday. Not great but she would make good date for a thanksgiving meal.

Actually, it turns out that staying awake in the cockpit is a young man's job. Since they got that figured out it's been 65 all the way.

Don't know about that. I've had more than one young buck who was out partying the night before and was asleep before we finished the first leg, or by the last leg. Hypothetically, you might ping an older guy for dozing off. Then you'd tag it as "gummer fatigue". The younger set, however, who acts irresponsibly and simply CANNOT stay awake, could be described by others as irresponsible and unprofessional.

Just sayin'

Don't try to argue the point with the "I hate gummers" crowd. They're so covetous of the left seat they can't see straight.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back