100 unplanned new hires for SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Damn...

That website was truly the gayest place on the internet!!!

Holy crap, 737pylt! I think one has to ask serious questions about the wisdom of posting the website of your little boy toy..... He just might get snippy and refuse to take you to the next taping of "Dancing with the stars."

In some ways, aren't you guys hosing yourselves by signing up for VJA? If you didn't give them this option and didn't answer the phone when they were trying to JA you, wouldn't you increase your seniority since they'd have to hire more FO's?

Just thinking outloud.

Efficientcy. We work extra, they pay time and a half. Your example is how the ALPA airlines I worked at did business. Pilots were looked down upon for picking up extra work. Here nobody scolds you for wanting to work more to make more. All the other companies I worked at are bankrupt or out of business now. Our seniority is growing quick enough without having to choke the golden goose. The good part is that if you want to have 18 days off and make only 90 TFP, you can.

Last edited:
well said- even w/ the 't' in efficiency-(!)lol- As Ayn Rand would say if she wrote as badly as i paraphrase-- the highest moral there is- is to be productive- productive people who carry more than their own weight make the world a safe and livable place- where people actually have the luxury of higher thinking and emotion
we were not meant to sit on our tail...and the only enemy is corruption-- 'looters' if you will...

They are only accepting "unplanned pilots?"
Damn it. Too bad my parents planned on having a kid instead of it being one of lifes little surprises.

Latest resources

Back