• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uncle Kenn, I think your book was your biggest mistake. If you did not publish "Management by Trust", the Teamsters would never have been voted in.

What if you don't trust the rich guy, has attitude and reputation that stinks. Time to go, game set and match. Only took two guys to start the union.

- - - Updated - - -

And pretending Dianne never told him about it. How can he lie, give us the "more teeth than us smile" but with a straight face.

Just a thought, after 18 years of service a pilot passed away on Nov 20 and funeral today nov 28. I just hope that Uncle Kenn cared enough about his employees to attend the funeral and order the rest of his mob to attend. That would should show he means what he says and will take care of his employees in the future right Uncle Kenn?

- - - Updated - - -

Just a thought, after 18 years of service a pilot passed away on Nov 20 and funeral today nov 28. I just hope that Uncle Kenn cared enough about his employees to attend the funeral and order the rest of his mob to attend. That would should show he means what he says and will take care of his employees in the future right Uncle Kenn?

I would like to thank everyone for their hard work this past year. I have a vision for the future, and I will be sharing it with you in my soon to be released video. Thanks 2N.

Uncle Kenn, ever since you took over you looked down at all your employees. You kept telling us how great you were and you were in the Air Force and flew for Clinton. You said you were not here as a stepping stone for the airlines. Dedicated employees were what you wanted. I was a dedicated employee of Bombardier Flexjet and could never get round to trusting your banter. You made me and a lot of other pilots feel the same. We were passing through. I wasn't but the way you talk. Quick presentation and 5 seconds for questions. Kenn if you spent time to talk to your people without your hell of a rush to show how important you were, we would not have put the union in place. You invited the union on board with the way you presented yourself.

Latest resources

Back