• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblue hiring... how and why?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When a poster throws a virtual punch and then whines when her nose is smacked back then they are a puss like you and it has nothing to do with disagreeing with the facts. She acted like a puss and is is being replied to like a puss. If that is a prick then so be it Gaundii. You turn there other cheek but remember Gaundi wouldn't post "Whhhaaaa STFU" and then whine when someone smacked him for acting like a puss.

What does STFU mean?

I looked it up on the Urban Dictionary and it appears to mean: "Shut the Puck up!".

You throw that out don't whine about a fast ball to the chin. Or are you more comfortable throwing a virtual punch and then running home to tell your wife to do something about for you?

Puss!

I'm impressed that you can read. Now all you need to do is follow directions.

You sure do talk big on an anonymous online forum. What are gonna do if you ever see me in the hallway, big guy? You gonna throw a punch? That would be a great way for you to get out of this job you hate so much.

Bring it.

When a poster throws a virtual punch and then whines when her nose is smacked back then they are a puss like you and it has nothing to do with disagreeing with the facts. She acted like a puss and is is being replied to like a puss. If that is a prick then so be it Gaundii. You turn there other cheek but remember Gaundi wouldn't post "Whhhaaaa STFU" and then whine when someone smacked him for acting like a puss.

What is a virtual punch? You sound like a whiny little girl. All of your posts do. Go play and let the adults talk for a while.

Splert,

How old are you? I ask this because your posts certainly don't reflect the maturity and demeanor of a professional aviator worth listening to.

Regards,

A jetblue pilot who is 100% in favor of a CBA

"Whaaaa STFU" - is not something a Nancy Boy like you would say to me or someone else unless you were in a virtual Crew room like FI.com.

You rolled out "Whaaaaa STFU" and then whine when someone punches. Classic puss or kept man.

"Whaaaa STFU" - is not something a Nancy Boy like you would say to me or someone else unless you were in a virtual Crew room like FI.com.

You rolled out "Whaaaaa STFU" and then whine when someone punches. Classic puss or kept man.

Nah, I would say that to your face. I don't say anything on here I wouldn't say to someone's face.

Don't kid yourself: You carry that anger, resentment and self-disrespect out into the real world.

Check yourself. Is this act of yours really working for you? Are you changing anyone's mind? Are you a leader who other pilots will listen to in our quest to attain a CBA?

Regards,

A jetblue pilot 100% in favor of a CBA

Latest resources

Back