Best Regional Right now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

your_dreamguy

I'm looking for good qual of life. I like days off and dropped trips when they touch your vacations.

I like an easy going regional with good, friendly, professional pilots.

Most people seem to think Skywest is the best. What do you think?

Also, how does CHQ and Compass stack up?

Thanks.

Do you really have a medical?

I'm looking for good qual of life. I like days off and dropped trips when they touch your vacations.

I like an easy going regional with good, friendly, professional pilots.

Most people seem to think Skywest is the best. What do you think?

Also, how does CHQ and Compass stack up?

Thanks.

Keep interviewing for episodes of the Bachelor. It will happen eventually......if not, you can go to ASA and join the other "dreamguy" there.

this post is an oxymoron. Its like asking which crap smells the best.

I will tell you to avoid Pinnacle as there are some serious issues. Not only do we have staffing issues because Delta just dumped something like 4,000 hours of extra flying this month, but eventually they might have to hire to cover the rumored new planes and additional hours Delta will give us-but the catch 22 on this is that Delta is looking at dumping 30 additional 50 seat planes when they buy new narrow bodies (most likely ours) on top of the reduction required in 2015 in their contract with their pilots. There are also rumors about CRJ 700's coming but who is going to fly these planes is a huge question. The end result is we have a crappy contract, crappy schedules, lots of junior mans coming up as they have no reserves to cover sick calls. Instead of offering premium pay trips to pick up, they dump them on reserves and then ask for 200% for a day and a night of reserve pick up. Idiots. I will refuse any junior man they try to give me and get home on my own rather than help them out.

So they told the union they may need to hire, but I heard our Union said just who do you think you will hire with a contract like the one we have? Not to mention Eagle offering $10,000 bonuses with a better contract and more movement. The only way Pinnacle will not self destruct in the coming year is if Delta absorbs them and there is little chance of that happening.

Avoid Pinnacle. That is number one on your list.

The one you just resigned from?

this post is an oxymoron. Its like asking which crap smells the best.

I will tell you to avoid Pinnacle as there are some serious issues. Not only do we have staffing issues because Delta just dumped something like 4,000 hours of extra flying this month, but eventually they might have to hire to cover the rumored new planes and additional hours Delta will give us-but the catch 22 on this is that Delta is looking at dumping 30 additional 50 seat planes when they buy new narrow bodies (most likely ours) on top of the reduction required in 2015 in their contract with their pilots. There are also rumors about CRJ 700's coming but who is going to fly these planes is a huge question. The end result is we have a crappy contract, crappy schedules, lots of junior mans coming up as they have no reserves to cover sick calls. Instead of offering premium pay trips to pick up, they dump them on reserves and then ask for 200% for a day and a night of reserve pick up. Idiots. I will refuse any junior man they try to give me and get home on my own rather than help them out.

So they told the union they may need to hire, but I heard our Union said just who do you think you will hire with a contract like the one we have? Not to mention Eagle offering $10,000 bonuses with a better contract and more movement. The only way Pinnacle will not self destruct in the coming year is if Delta absorbs them and there is little chance of that happening.

Avoid Pinnacle. That is number one on your list.

Agreed, go to Eagle.

Pinnacle is broke and Guum-ball has no plan to fix anything. We will get wound down or sold.

Latest resources

Back